Graduate Product Marketing 2021
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At Sage, the Product Marketing team do three simple things:
- Dream up disruptive and differentiated propositions, that small businesses and accountants cannot live without;
- Build + lead outstanding go-to-markets fueled with amazing storytelling, customer proof points + smart growth plans;
- Drive obsessive commercial performance and growth
Reporting to a Product Marketing Director, you will support in defining new propositions and delivering effective growth, commercial and Go To Market strategies for the Sage's small business solutions globally. By rotating through different areas, you will learn all core disciplines of Product Marketing and the power of cross-functional collaboration working closely with Product (PM & PMM), marketing, and sales colleagues in the global and regional teams.
Product Marketing is a fantastic place to start your career with Sage and learn the business as the team is responsible for driving understanding of our customers, market and competitors across the business and sits at the intersection of product, marketing and sales
- Apply data driven skills to analyse and create customer, market and performance trends into consumable formats and identify growth opportunities.
- Supporting the production of GTM plans, positioning decks and other related marketing activities including governance across our regions.
- Monitor Competition and do SWOT Analysis
- Get close to customers and our sales teams to uncover insights on why customers love us and where can we improve
- Curate amazing content with colleagues and creative agencies to support marketing campaigns and sales pitches
- Present insights, findings and suggestions with various key stakeholders across departments.
- Support with Pricing Roadmap and Proposition for small businesses and Accountants