MuleSoft Account Development Representative
MuleSoft’s high impact Business Development team is looking for highly motivated and strategic players to join us in pushing the limits of outcome-based selling. As a MuleSoft Account Development Representative, you will lead our Sales organization to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline through deep discovery and research, engaging and inspiring prospects towards the path of success in the budding API economy.
Our Account Development Representatives fuel the revenue engine for MuleSoft -- creating new opportunities with a best-in-class software sales team through collaborative account planning and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies.
Your goal will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and prospect new customers in medium and large sized companies. With a customer centric approach, you will qualify their business goals and identify how MuleSoft can help them.
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will create and prioritise target account lists within your defined territory, identify and generate new business opportunities and, through in depth qualification, progress the pipeline through the sales funnel as well as become a Social Selling Expert.
Working on the Business Development team here at MuleSoft provides ample opportunity to explore various roles outside of BD, including outside sales, Customer Success, Services, and Technical Pre-Sales, and with a historical promotion rate after 2 years of 61% outside of the core BD role, this is your chance to launch your career in enterprise software sales.
What we are looking for
While hiring the next generation of talent at MuleSoft we are looking for people who share our 4 Core Values; Trust, Customer Success, Innovation & Equality. We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done. Above all we look for individuals that are motivated to build their sales career here at MuleSoft.
In the ADR role, you will do well if you have 1-2 years experience in business development and/or outbound prospecting, if you love a challenge, working in target driven environments and succeeding as part of a team. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends. To apply for this role, we are looking for recent graduates (2019, 2020).
At MuleSoft, as part of Salesforce, we strive to create a workplace where everyone can bring their full, authentic self to work and not feel they have to leave a part of their identity at the door. In particular, we welcome applicants who are confident that they have what it takes to develop a successful sales career. Advantages / benefits include:
- World-class training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment
- Health Insurance and Pension contributions
- A monthly wellbeing subsidy of £100
- Annual education budget of £5,000 to spend on your career development
- Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model)
- World class training bootcamp in San Francisco (virtual for now)
- Quarterly Experience Club for top performers
- Maternity & paternity benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc)
- Opportunity to be part of the Salesforce’s employee-led and organised Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility
- Shares purchase plan