Emerging Talent Marketing Placement Chertsey 2024
Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people…
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s technology.
We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join us, and discover your potential.
Role and Responsibilities
Right at the heart of our business, Marketing plays a key role in ensuring our customers can love and recognise our brand and products, while delivering our #DoWhatYouCant vision into our communications, creatives and consumer experiences.
Working in our Marketing teams will give you the opportunity to determine how we communicate and engage consumers about our diverse product range. With a range of Marketing roles available you will gain unrivalled, hands-on experience and exposure to the business.
You could be in one of the below teams:
- PR: Livestreams, model announcements, and working with journalists on press releases.
- Brand Marketing: Defining and selling our story through ‘Why Galaxy’ campaigns and forming our product launch strategies.
- DTC (Direct to Consumer) Marketing: Exploring the digital world of email, social media and search platforms and retrieving and analysing consumer data.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility): Innovative programmes and partnerships that champion technology as a force for good.
- CMI (Consumer Market Insights): Managing the insight requirements, including primary research projects & in depth data analysis to inform Marketing decisions.
What do we need for this role?
- Good skills in Microsoft office packages
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong numeracy/commercial acumen
- Passion and resilience
- Flexibility, adaptability and can deliver under pressure
- Ability to work at a fast pace, with accuracy in a changing environment
- Ability to manage complex projects
Skills and Qualifications
Benefits of working here at Samsung include:
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home per week
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Company Pension contribution
- 3 x volunteering days each year
- Flexible Benefits - £55 per month contribution - this includes travel insurance, gym membership, payroll giving, season ticket loan facility, taste card, dental insurance
- Holiday - 25 days per annum plus bank holidays and an additional day off for your birthday!
- Access to staff sales discounts on a wide range of Samsung products
- Access to discount shopping portal
Location, location, location
The majority our opportunities are based in Chertsey, Surrey. Our offices are located in beautiful grounds, and within easy reach of London, just outside the M25. Our on-site restaurant serves a wide range of delicious meals, including South Korean and Western options.
Want to join us?
Don’t forget to think about the opportunity you would like to apply to carefully, as you are only able to apply to one of our placement opportunities this year.
Please note - You must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this placement opportunity and we will ask you to confirm this during the recruitment process.
Start date August 2024