Creative Placement Middlesex 2024
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A placement at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognises you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Through SAP UK’s 13 month paid placement programme you will be given the chance to learn and develop alongside some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the technology industry, as well as adapting and gaining a vast amount of responsibility and exposure. We want people who think big and dream big. And most of all, we want people who are passionate about helping businesses – and the world – run better.
What you can expect
As a Creative Associate you will be part of our fast paced and exciting organisation. With a strong interest in media and storytelling, you will be working as part of an innovative and dynamic team, with a strong focus on telling the story of SAP solutions. You will also be involved in special projects focusing on areas such as Technology & Innovation and supporting various Corporate Social challenges.
Who you are
- A creative mind and desire to think differently.
- Digital video editing and technical ability in software creation would be an advantage but not essential.
- Media or Digital Marketing experience/knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks working to a deadline.
- Effective communicator
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions.
- Student in penultimate year of university
- Studying a degree from any discipline
- Available to start the 13-month placement in July 2024
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter as part of your application
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Salary and Benefits
- £23,000 p/annum
- 25 days holiday, 5 days study leave and an additional day for your birthday
- Free onsite Gym, Lunch, kitchen facilities and subsidized coffee shop
- Mental health first aiders
- ‘appreciate’ financial reward scheme
- Buddy mentoring scheme
- CSR and Sporting opportunities, e.g. football clubs
- Opportunities to socialise with other placement students
- Laptop and other SAP equipment provided
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.