Client Coordinator Gateshead 2023
SGK is a global packaging and brand experience company. From idea to implementation, we deliver packaging solutions and brand experiences that give brands the freedom to speak louder, scale faster and grow stronger. We simplify marketing and amplify brands to deliver value. SGK is a Matthews International company.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Client Coordinator to join our team in Gateshead. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the world's leading brands!
We are looking for a candidate looking to work within a client facing environment. Ideally you will have a strong administration and organisational skills and will be happy working in a fast-paced artwork and packaging environment. Candidates who have worked in a position where they are required to have an excellent attention to detail coupled with strong telephone skills are of particular interest. This is position is focused on client services and client support.
This role can be worked on a hybrid basis or full time in the office
You will be working with a client where you will provide a unique service, you will be part of the client services team who are responsible for the communication of technical information for the purpose of creating new and existing product packaging. Full training will be given.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising daily with the Product Launch and Change team.
- Interacting with the Artwork Production and QC team
- The entering of client information into the Product Lifestyle Management system
- Communicating job progress and answering customer queries by telephone, email.
- Interpreting results/reports and taking appropriate actions, liaising with staff and clients.
- Producing electronic certificates, reports and invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contributing to credit control activities as required
- Liaise with and support the Global sales and marketing managers as required.
- Booking in and sending out of samples
- Participation in team meetings and following through actions/projects
- Contributing to the upkeep and improvement of office processes and procedures
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with staff, clients and at all levels
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook as you will be responsible for amending excel spreadsheets.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills as you will be producing reports and documents.
- Work under pressure and to be able to determine and organise priorities, with minimal supervision.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.