Business - Diagnostic Imaging Placement 2021
Siemens Healthineers is an international organisation that is driven by the goal to help people live longer, more fulfilled, and happier lives. Diagnostic Imaging covers a wide range of products which touch patients at all stages of the healthcare pathway and are at the very cutting edge of what is possible.
Siemens Healthineers are currently looking for a talented placement student responsible for Project Management & Customer Relationship building within with our Diagnostic Imaging Team. This 12-month internship will be a mix of remote & office based work as required and involve working directly with our customers.
The role is largely focused on assisting our product and sales teams in developing critical reference sites across our portfolio, that can both demonstrate and advocate for the Siemens Healthineers portfolio. The pandemic has clearly identified a need to generate more local expertise and become more self-reliant due to protracted travel restrictions. In addition to building reference sites for our existing products, our portfolio will also expand and coordinating and assisting the efforts to introduce new products to market will also be involved with this role. This role will include the following
- Working with direct sales, product specialists, and business line managers to identify and coordinate varying tasks required for establishing key reference sites.
- Responsible for development and creation of reference site materials that will be shared with prospective customers
- Interacting directly with NHS and Private customers to ensure a smooth process is achieved
- Building relationships with other internal stakeholders (marketing, communications, finance) to deliver on set objectives and deliverables
- Flexibility – the Diagnostic Imaging business operates in a complex and dynamic market that may require ad-hoc assistance in other parts of the organization
- Currently studying towards a degree in a Business or Technology related area
- Able to complete a placement or sandwich year as part of their degree
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Have a flexible working approach, self-motivated and good time management
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiasm for working in the healthcare industry
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Being part of our team
Doing your internship with us involves a mixture of different work from being at a desk in the office to potentially visiting our customers on site. We have a real sense of pride in all we do, and we want you to share this pride.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
- A competitive internship salary
- 26 days holiday
- Subsidised restaurant and on-site gym
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Generous pension contributions
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of graduate and early career professionals.