Talent Acquisition Placement 2021
Talent Acquisition focuses on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, we recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus on the engineering and technology sectors. At Siemens, we are taking on the tough projects and building infrastructure, often where there is none. We are busy energising the world and creating the digital future. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration, inclusion and learning.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of talent acquisition. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in HR.
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Alongside your role, the intern development programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Working closely with our Talent Acquisition (TA) Partners to ensure smooth hand off of relevant job requisitions (internal and volume)
- Supporting the recruitment process as per the strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand on social media channels and writing posts
- Offer management with a focus on harmonisation of terms and conditions for internal candidates through strong knowledge of internal rewards
- Consultation with Hiring Managers on volume recruitment process, appropriate sourcing channels and guidance on relevant assessment and selection process
- Responsible for initial screening of candidates prior to Hiring Manager review (CV screening, telephone interviews as required)
- Assisting and coaching Hiring Managers with interview and assessment centre design and preparation
- Co-ordination and facilitation/support of Assessment Centres where required (volume) including preparation of relevant collateral
- Participating in projects and other tasks as agreed by TA Manager relating to volume and internal recruitment committees to drive excellence in the TA function
- Support the TA Partner on additional tasks to help manage increased volumes or ad hoc requests in line with the overall team model
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in a business-related degree
- Ability to think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Can work independently, safely and responsibly - take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks effectively
- Good telephone manner and professional approach
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.