Graduate Engineer Sellafield 2024
This is a full-time Graduate Engineer development opportunity to join our Infrastructure team to work on our17-year civils and concrete structures framework for the PPP on Sellafield.
Why join us?
Across the country, you'll ﬁnd iconic landmarks built by Sir Robert McAlpine. Cornwall's Eden Project, the National Stadium in Wales, Birmingham's Bull Ring, London's Emirates Stadium.
By joining us now, you can play your part in delivering the next generation of outstanding projects that will continue our 154-year legacy. Our family-owned business is where to achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us.
As part of the project team, reporting to the Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for providing assistance and technical support, and implementing the design information on site.
You'll assist in coordination and management of sub-contractors whilst seeking out practical solutions and potential improvements in our process. As part of joining us as a Graduate you will get to:
- Be on a 2-year structured Graduate development programme – developing your skills through experiential learning, and gaining technical knowledge
- Have support in working towards chartered status
- Build up your experience on complex and high-profile projects
- Enable you to learn from some of the industry's most skilled professionals
- Allow you to tackle difficult challenges that stretch and strengthen your skills
- Receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits
- A degree or Masters qualification in Engineering or a related field
- Work experience, ideally in the discipline of interest (desirable)
- A passion for problem solving and ‘thinking outside the box'
- An interest to continue learning and developing yourself
- A full driving licence (desirable)
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer, even if you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still love to hear from you. Especially if you're part of a group that is under-represented in Construction.
Our goal is for Sir Robert McAlpine to proportionally represent the diversity of the working population in society. As a family-run business with strong family values, our aim is to ensure that Sir Robert McAlpine is a supportive, empowering and inclusive environment for every member of our team.