Application Industrial Placement 2021
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
If you want to do something extraordinary in your career, this is the place to be. We don’t just create technology, services and content. We enliven senses, capture moments and create new experiences daily. We have been at the forefront of consumer tech for decades, and we stay ahead by inspiring and fulfilling curiosity. This is the world you could be part of.
Wherever you find yourself in our business, you will be given the opportunity to understand, operate and develop our key business processes that help to make Sony what it is today. You will be given the opportunity to learn, grow and lay the building blocks for the bright career ahead of you.
We are also passionate about your development and to help you get the most out of the experience you will be part of a development module which will expose you to the other areas of the Sony family, our business leaders and get you working on some great projects. With a group of like-minded students, our student alumni and business experts, you’ll be joining a fantastic community where it’s all about taking risks, pushing the boundaries and changing the future. Working in our fast-paced business functions we promise a life changing experience.
If you’re studying towards your Bachelor's degree and think you've got what it takes – apply today!
To support the team with master data maintenance, reporting and data analysis on various application such as:
- SAP ECC6,
- Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint / OneDrive, Teams, Excel and Power BI),
- Remedy (ticketing system)
- Power BI
- Day to day job will consist of formatting sites, update data, promote various tools within SES, write user manual and provide training.
The candidate will also be assigned projects such as:
- RPA: robotic process automation
- Database clean up and simplification
- Process Mapping “AS” “TO BE”
- A strong inclination in computer science
- Microsoft skill (especially Power BI) automation and AI to support or drive project
- Willingness on learning some basic SAP and Office 360 tools in order to support the day to day task
- Languages: English, any other additional languages welcome but not necessary
What Do We Offer?
- A one-year, full time work experience programme for undergraduate students from July 2021 until July 2022.
- Be part of a global player in the consumer electronics industry
- Unique and business driven experience
- Exposure to leading edge technology
- Business and commercial understanding
- Opportunity to demonstrate your potential
- Core development experience
- Diverse and international work environment
- Paid internship
Our Recruitment Process
- The job posting will be open until 6th December 2020
- The selected candidates will be invited to perform a video interview during December.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview during late January/early February either face-to-face in our Weybridge office or virtually (COVID-19 dependent)