Sales Development Representative Crawley 2023
The Spirent Sales Development Program is a key role in the Spirent strategy, providing you the platform to show success and help you kick off a successful career in technical sales.
Join this exciting new program in our inaugural year and be a part of shaping Spirent's future. If applying your business and technical capabilities, fostering meaningful relationships, and driving business resulting in highly rewarding compensation and opportunities to progress your career are your passion, we want you on board!
You'll kick off your exciting Spirent journey in Crawley, UK with a 12--24-month development program where you'll thrive in a path towards Sales excellence.
You will work for a company that's leading the way for innovation in 5G, Cybersecurity, Highspeed Ethernet networking, and more. The program offers extensive networking, mentoring and coaching opportunities. Its structured learning approach includes:
- Participation in technical & sales training sessions.
- Demonstrated learnings in simulated sales engagements.
- Sales operations essentials such as CRM and forecasting.
- How to qualify and respond to sales and marketing leads.
- Research techniques for potential prospects and programs.
- Participation in outbound email and calling campaigns to drive new business.
- Supporting Spirent's field representatives by developing prospects, coordinating sales engagements, being a customer point of contact, and following up with information.
- Developing leads and interacting with customers at trade shows.
- Supporting Spirent's channel partners and their customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Technology, or Computer Science field from an accredited university required or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
- Competitive spirit with a desire to win
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to travel up to 10%
About Spirent Communications
Spirent is the leading global provider of automated test and assurance solutions for communications networks, cybersecurity, and positioning.
We provide innovative products, services, and managed solutions that address the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies, including 5G, cloud, autonomous vehicles and beyond. From testing in the lab to testing in the real world, Spirent helps companies deliver on their promise to their customers of a new generation of connected devices and technologies.
Why Spirent?... Because together we can shape tomorrow!
Spirent is its people. When you join the Spirent team, you will join forces and work alongside some of the industry's most passionate subject matter experts. In an environment of innovation, you will find a place where you can grow, think, explore, create, and make change happen.
At Spirent, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to thriving in the ever-changing world of global technology. We embrace a culture where difference is valued and openness, mutual respect, collaboration, and fairness are considered fundamental. Spirent does not tolerate discrimination or offensive behavior of any kind. We are committed to creating workplaces that genuinely reflect the diversity of the world we serve and an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work.
Your success is vital to our success, which is why we will support you to perform, grow, and contribute -- with the confidence to be yourself. And to support your personal wellbeing, we hope you will love our dedication to creating the right work and life balance experience!
Join Spirent and together let's shape tomorrow!