Legal Summer Internship
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Legal Intern to join one of our Legal teams in London. We are a mighty group of nearly 100 employees supporting and guiding the organisation in how to use the law to advance business interests, protect our company’s rights, legal & regulatory compliance. You’ll help us on our mission to balance legal exposure and opportunity, make sure we have accurate legal rights for content and enable Spotify to build products and services that users trust & love while protecting our reputation and values.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other lawyers in your team to support and guide teams on key legal issues
- Responsible for drafting agreements, terms & contracts.
- Conduct legal research
- Work with regulatory and litigation engagement
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law or a related field of study and plan to graduate in 2021 or 2022
- You have an interest in corporate and commercial law and new trends in legal
- Proficient in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great written/oral communication skills, and outstanding attention to detail.
- You are currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
The Intern experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you? Tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.