Graduate Programmer 2021
Stellar Entertainment is a group of ambitious, collaborative and passionate developers supported by industry veterans dedicated to creating an empowering working environment. We’ve had our first number 1 title “Burnout Paradise Remastered” and continue to work with some of the biggest titles in the business as well as developing our own games.
We are looking for a Graduate Programmer to join us aboard the rocket ship. If you are serious about developing your coding abilities and becoming a seasoned, industry professional then we should talk.
This role requires
- Graduate, or soon to graduate, with a good degree in a science subject (Physics, Maths, Computer Science etc)
- You are fluent in C++
- You have a great grasp of 3d mathematics
- You understand Object Orientated design
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You enjoy programming and have undertaken side projects (ShaderToy, Game Jams, Web Development, Demo programming) outside of your University course
- You are a team player
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 beneficial
- Eligible to work in the UK (with NI number)
But most importantly you are a team player, a collaborator, somebody we would want to hang out with.
What we offer
- Hands on mentoring turning you from a graduate programmer into a seasoned professional
- Experience of full console development lifecycle, from concept design to submission & release
- You’ll get to work on a wide variety of things: online, physics, UI, audio, progression everything in the game
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Critical illness cover
- Opportunity to live in Guildford and be part of the UK’s largest, vibrant game development community