Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Media) Hull 2024
Do our awarding-winning client management team is looking to hire a dynamic and driven Paid Media Executive / Digital Marketing Executive who will support the delivery of paid media campaigns for some of the UK's biggest brands.
About the role
As a Paid Media Executive/Digital Marketing Executive at Summit, you will support our Paid Media Managers to manage paid media marketing activity for our clients, helping to execute our strategy in line with client objectives.
You will track and report on performance according to relevant targets and KPIs and regularly communicate with client(s), cultivating a positive and collaborative working relationship. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Implement paid media marketing activities and work with the Paid Media Manager to manage activity in line with client objectives.
- Own and complete all business-as-usual (BAU) tasks to a high standard, identifying ways they could be improved and making suggestions to the Paid Media Manager as appropriate.
- Use multiple paid media marketing tools platforms, e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager to ensure accurate delivery and reporting of client performance, troubleshooting issues and escalating them as needed.
- Identify opportunities in performance, working with the Paid Media Manager, strategy and product teams to identify and implement recommended solutions.
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor KPIs.
- Attend regular client calls to discuss performance and actions and where appropriate, take on an active role presenting, asking appropriate questions and contributing to discussions.
- Assist in training and development of fellow Summiteers as required.
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy and be able to easily adapt to different personalities, being a proactive team player who is motivated and highly organised, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload. Key skills and knowledge include:
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable but not essential.
- Some experience executing marketing campaigns across PPC, PLA, display and paid social is preferable, however if you have experience in one or more of these channels, we can help you to develop the skills in other areas.
- Experience using core paid search performance and analysis tools such as (or similar to): Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager.
- Effective communication skills with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail: careful and thorough, gathering complete information.
- Interest in and knowledge of up-to-date paid search best practises.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
About the benefits
Our culture is friendly, professional, entrepreneurial and focused around our people. At the heart of our business are our core values, which we regard as fundamental to our way of working. We believe in passion, honesty, kindness, teamwork and learning while having fun!
We offer opportunities for progression within an established online-retailing specialist, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working: From flexible start and finish times, to having every other Friday off*. We trust our people to work flexibly around their lifestyle and family arrangements.
- Up to 29 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays): Our employees start with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to up to 29 days with long service. You would also have the opportunity to purchase additional holidays with our holiday purchase scheme.
- Milestone days off: Whether it’s your birthday, you’re getting married, or it’s your child's first day at school, we want you to take the time off work to enjoy these special moments.
- £250 per year ‘experience for life’: Up to £250 a year to spend on pursuing a dream or to take part in an activity that leads to greater personal development.
- Discounts and benefits: Our rewards platform gives you access to discounts and offers on over 1000 retailers. From your weekly shop to a one-in-a-lifetime holiday, there will be a discount to suit your needs.
- Bupa health cash plan: We understand that everyday healthcare costs can quickly add up. We offer a cash plan through Bupa to claim back those costs such as a prescription or trip to the dentist.
- Bonus scheme: When Summit do well, we want our teams to reap the rewards so we have an annual bonus scheme based on company profits.
- Life assurance: Your family matters to us, in the event that something terrible happened, we want to make sure they are looked after.
- Religious holiday swaps: As some of our UK bank holidays are traditionally based around Christian events, we want to ensure we’re being inclusive and letting people celebrate religious holidays that matter to them.
Summit is a Changemaker in online retailing and a performance marketing specialist. For 21 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, our business agility, our genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
If this isn't the right role for you, check out our careers page and apply to our talent pool if nothing jumps out at you. We'd love to hear from you!