Marketing Executive - French Speaking
Are you ready to change the world of pet food in France?
We’re tails.com – passionate about improving the lives of pets and their owners. We believe every pet is different and therefore create a unique recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to their door.
We’ve got ambitious plans. Having created an entirely new category in pet food, we’re now scaling fast in the UK and Europe. We are currently delivering over 8 million meals every month across all markets. So what’s next?
We have set our sights to change the pet food market in France… that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our customer-centric Marketing team and help deliver our exciting growth plans in France. You know the French market inside out and know how a French consumer shops online. You have experience in marketing, content and social media and are ready to get stuck in.
This role is perfect if:
- You have first class attention to detail
- You are motivated, proactive, self-starter with a creative flair and strong work ethic
- You are team-spirited, outgoing and comfortable working in a cross-functional environment
- You have strong time management skills, are able to multitask and prioritise workload
On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work.
Key responsibilities include:
Support the Senior FR Marketing Manager on the execution of our exciting growth plan in France across 3 main areas
- Customer and content
- Be the voice of the French customer across the customer journey end-to-end, identifying opportunities to drive more impact from awareness, through acquisition, sign-up, conversion and customer lifetime
- Manage France’s social media accounts from content/creative ideation to execution and community management
- Manage and grow our blog
- Support in customer research and insights generation
- Campaign delivery
- Support integrated campaign effort in FR, working in partnership with the performance, loyalty, digital and physical product teams
- Support the performance, loyalty and digital product teams on the creation of compelling marketing assets, in line with our brand strategy
- Execute our PR & Influencer activities
- Analyse and report on the success of your activities
- Daily link with other teams around the business on all things France
- Work collaboratively with our FR copywriter
- Strong affinity for content and native level of written French: excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading
- Have a good understanding of social media, community management and influencer marketing in France
- Experience working within a marketing team, with an understanding of key metrics and digital channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing), ideally for direct to consumer brands
- Experience briefing and managing projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers
- You're proficient at analysing and interpreting data to help a business drive significant growth
- Experience with CMS such as Wordpress, Prismic and editing software a plus.
We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer.
We want to give everyone a fair chance to join us in changing the world of pet food for good. We do this by conducting a structured recruitment process for all candidates, as well as actively promoting our roles to communities that are under-represented at tails.com.
During your interview process you’ll meet some of our team with varying levels of responsibility and experience. We want to give every candidate a fair interview process and if you need any reasonable adjustments made, please let us know.
What's in it for you?
You’ll get a competitive salary, reviewed annually, and from day one will be a shareholder in tails.com.
We’re proud to be on a high growth trajectory and offer the chance to work in an environment and with a team that will constantly challenge, support and develop you.
You’ll start on 25 days of holiday which will increase in the time you’re with us. On top of this, we offer optional unpaid leave and a paid volunteer day each year.
For expectant parents, we have extended maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay.