Graduate Engineer Dunfermline 2024
TechnipFMC is committed to driving real change in the energy industry. Our ambition is to build a sustainable future through relentless innovation and global collaboration – and we want you to be part of it.
You’ll be joining a culture that values curiosity, expertise, and ideas as well as diversity, inclusion, and authenticity. Bring your unique energy to our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide, and discover a rewarding, fulfilling, and varied career that you can take in anywhere you want to go.
At TechnipFMC, we believe that a diverse and inclusive culture makes for better business and working conditions, we are interested in speaking to all kinds of people with all kinds of skills in order to drive success. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive; TechnipFMC has been recognized by Forbes as one of the world's top 400 female-friendly companies in 2022.
Our Graduate Programme
Our engineering graduate programme is an accredited MPDS scheme which means you will be part of a scheme that is recognised by industry leaders while ensuring you are achieving all the competencies required to register for your ImechE professional accreditation after 4 years. You will be assigned a dedicated chartered mentor while you work on gaining chartership yourself.
Our programme is a two-year training programme which will be spent within a rotational framework that allows you to gain exposure to many areas of our business. Some of those areas include CAD, manufacturing, multiple engineering areas and opportunities for additional site or offshore placements. You will primarily be located at our Dunfermline campus with opportunities for placements across the UK.
At Dunfermline, we manufacture systems used to control and monitor subsea oil wells which you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to. Our fast paced and demanding program suits ambitious individuals and at the end of your 2-year rotations you will be a qualified design engineer.
We are especially committed to supporting you in reaching your full potential, and our graduate programme is a great platform to start your career.
At TechnipFMC we give you all the tools to learn, develop and progress your career as far as you want to go. The opportunities are truly endless if you have the ambition and drive to reach for it.
There will be structured training during your programme to help you build on both technical and behavioural skills to enable you to progress your career.
What we're looking for
- Engineering degree in an area such as mechanical or potentially from petroleum background
- Representation of our core values: realizing possibilities, achieving together and building trust
- Self-motivated team players who show a passion for innovation and technology
What we offer
- 35 days holiday
- Generous employer matched pension scheme and AXA private health care
- Flexible benefits including, electric car scheme, gym flex, enhanced parental leave and much more
- IMeche chartership along with a dedicated mentor to assist with program requirements
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Free onsite gym, canteen and costa coffee facilities
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV by 30 November 2023
- Successful candidates will attend our in-person assessment day which will include group exercises and presentations along with individual interviews
- If selected, you will receive a conditional offer subject to completion of your degree, references and medical
Being a global leader in the energy industry requires an inclusive and diverse environment. TechnipFMC promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion by ensuring equal opportunities to all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender expressions, disabilities, or all other pluralities. We celebrate who you are and what you bring. Every voice matters and we encourage you to add to our culture.
TechnipFMC respects the rights and dignity of those it works with and promotes adherence to internationally recognized human rights principles for those in its value chain.