Customer Experience Program Internship 2021
As a Customer Experience programs intern, you will be supporting the roll out of customer facing initiatives for Tesla EMEA Service organization. We are at the center of EMEA customer experience / digital product initiative changes focused on helping our customers and internal staff. You will work closely with various central teams on a wide variety of challenges such as building out customer journeys, supporting with customer insight interviews, product roll outs, process improvements to frameworks that drive the performance of our people. At the same time, you get to learn, understand and extensively collaborate with our local teams and teams around the globe.
This internship requires a dynamic individual with a customer centric mindset and drive for innovation. Who is a team player, well organized, with project management and influencing skills. You will put these skills to great use as you help us transition to customer first thinking and help build our strategy that allows our operations to understand and drive changes.
Learning goals & Tasks
- Develop customer centric thinking to guide business requirements to support business decisions and steer initiatives.
- Learn to collaborate across departments and influence stakeholders through storytelling.
- Gain insight and experience in launching initiatives at scale across EMEA locations.
- Gain insight and experience in conducting research and presenting insights.
- Learn how to manage and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience or education in User Experience design, Customer research, or other customer focused specialisms will be highly beneficial.
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented.
- Excellent influencer with the ability to identify and lead stakeholder groups.
- Expert organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done.