Content Creator High Wycombe 2023
As the Focusrite Content Creator you’ll be responsible for delivering written, photo, audio and video content for our social media, ads, customer onboarding, and more. A passionate music maker, you can empathise with our customers and understand our products. You know how to talk about making music, recording and production in an engaging way that our customers love.
As the source of most of the video content Focusrite will put out, you’ll know what works best for each channel, in particular the most popular social platforms. You’ll take ideas from the team, nurture them, and independently create what the team needs; working closely with Focusrite’s Content Manager, Marketing Managers, Social Media Manager, and the Customer Experience team.
As Content Creator you’ll be a natural writer and artworker, and able to easily produce content for our website’s news area as well as maintain consistency and high standards across things like YouTube thumbnails and descriptions.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with the Head of Video to deliver high-level brand content for Global campaigns. You’ll have good, versatile video skills and be ready to grab a camera, boom, or whatever else is needed on higher-profile shoots.
Key responsibilities include
- Creating a range of video content for social media and other channels.
- Maintaining a consistent and high production value and quality on every project.
- Create and manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, short clips etc.
- Work with Head of Video, Content Manager, and external producers & creators to get the best creative you can within the project budget.
- Stay on top of trends and techniques in the social and video creation, sharing knowledge with the team.
- Strong skills Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro
- Audio production skills are a must.
- Copywriting, particularly for editorial, as well as things like YouTube descriptions.
- Artworking, particularly for social content, YouTube thumbnails etc.
- Planning and running shoots — you’ll have filmed and photographed social media and online content for brands before.
What We’re Looking For
- Have a working knowledge of: Adobe Creative suite, including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a keen interest in all things aesthetic, including graphic design and motion graphics.
- Have a strong ability to create video content, from idea to finished product – particularly product demos.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Social Media content – what works and what doesn’t.
Focusrite plc is a global music and audio group that develops and markets music technology products. Used by audio professionals and amateur musicians alike, our solutions facilitate the high-quality production of recorded and live sound. Our audio technology brands stand together, seeking to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity – ‘we make music easy to make’.
The Focusrite Group trades under eleven established and rapidly growing brands: Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Novation, ADAM Audio, Sequential, Oberheim, Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Ampify Music, Linea Research and Sonnox. With a high-quality reputation and a rich heritage spanning decades, its brands are category leaders in the music-making industry.
Music technology is an enriching space to work in and we enjoy a Group-wide open-door culture which encourages innovation. This culture, combined with a passion for the inspirational solutions we create, has led to the group winning numerous accolades, including six Queen's Awards, the AIM Company of the Year Award 2021 and regular appearances in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’.
The Focusrite Group is dedicated to building a great place to work and as an equal opportunity employer we are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. The group mission is to cultivate an equitable culture, internally and externally, where all people feel they are welcome, safe and positively represented, because at Focusrite they truly are. Equally, we recognise the major impact that climate change is having on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon neutral future.
Benefits include flexible/hybrid working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, group bonus scheme, workplace nursery benefit, company music events, offsite company parties and free lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions and encourage personal development.