Digital Marketing Placement High Wycombe 2024
This role will be assisting the Digital Advertising Team, as well as the wider Digital team, owning and executing marketing and advertising activities.
The Digital Marketing Placement will be planning, executing and reporting across online advertising and web. They will be required to take full ownership of any given marketing campaign and work with internal and external teams to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Working across multiple platforms including Meta (Ads Manager), Google Ads and HubSpot to name a few.
- On hand to assist the team with deploying marketing activities across all brands.
- Have an organised approach and able to work well in a team.
- Owning advertising ideation, briefing and delivery for our products and marketing campaigns.
What We’re Looking For
- Have a basic understanding of how to manage data, including data from Google Analytics and other online data sources, and using Microsoft Excel.
- Understand how to use all marcomms tactics and assist the web team in deployment.
- Test for the best copy, format and placement of all online marketing.
- A keen passion for music and a basic understanding of the music-tech industry.
- Understand how to make basic changes using a CMS and use it to deploy content.
- A flair for copywriting, creative-minded and an enthusiasm for online content and social media channels.
Doing a 12-month placement at Focusrite is like becoming one of the family. A rapidly growing, global family. We’re focused on providing opportunities for everyone and anyone to enjoy creating music.
Our placements are very popular, and that’s mainly because you can really get stuck in during your year with us. We don’t ask you to answer the phones and do the photocopying. We want you to help develop our products, market our brands, speak to our customers and make us better. A lot of our previous placements candidates are now full-time employees.
All placements last for 12-months. We pay you £21255 per year (£23303 for London-based roles), and you get to share some of the same benefits as our permanent employees.
Our eleven brands, Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Novation, Ampify, ADAM Audio, Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Linea Research, Sequential, Oberheim and Sonnox come together around a common mission to remove barriers to creativity.
We work hard. We are professional. And we play hard too. We select really, really talented and passionate people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply for as many of our placements as you wish.
Timetable for applications
Deadline to apply: Monday 8th January 2024
Interviews: February/March 2024
Offers made by: Friday 29th March 2024
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people to apply regardless of religion, ethnic background, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity. We recognise the diversity shortcomings of our industry and are committed to driving change. Equally, we recognise the major impact that climate change is having on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon neutral future.