Reuters Events Graduate Data Operations Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a global events business within the world’s largest multimedia news provider? Reuters Events is looking for a Data Operations Executive to join our central team, providing crucial operational support in the delivery of our worldwide events. This role is based in London, UK.
Starting as a Data Operations Executive will pave the way for you to grow and expand your career across other areas of the business and deliver innovative solutions that impact our customers every day.
Reuters Events is a global business-to-business events specialist, previously FC Business Intelligence (FCBI). Reuters Events brings together Reuters globally trusted brand, scale and editorial excellence with FCBI’s domain expertise. Providing content-led conferences for professionals, hyper-focused events in highly specialized industry sectors complement our extensive, in-depth coverage. Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.
About the Role
As our Data Operations Executive at Reuters Events, you will:
- Become an expert in the delivery of our products and services through a range of platforms
- Support marketing efficiency and reporting accuracy through database management
- Provide operational support to conference organizers
- Demonstrate the ability to co-ordinate processes with teams across Reuters Events
- Provide customer support and handle inbound emails and calls.
To be our Data Operations Executive, you will likely have:
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High degree of organization, attention to detail and administrative skills
- A high degree of computer literacy with the ability to pick up complex systems quickly (no prior systems knowledge required but experience with Salesforce or Cvent an advantage)
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work effectively across the business
What’s in it For You
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our employees
- Benefits: we offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories