Internal Audit Summer Internship London 2024
Looking for a Summer Internship for 2024 in Financial Services? We are offering talented students the opportunity to gain valuable insight and hands-on experience into our business and the role of an Internal Audit professional. The internship will offer a 10 week immersive experience during the summer in our London offices.
We are recruiting for a Summer Intern to join our Internal Audit division where you will gain unique insight into how Internal Auditors in global financial markets work.
Governance and controls is at the heart of our thriving, market leading business, and as an intern, you will gain exposure to how this works in a firm operating in the world’s busiest financial markets. This represents an incredible opportunity to build foundational knowledge, develop professional skills and experience to really help launch your career.
Ideal candidates will be excited to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. If you are passionate about understanding and assessing risk management, financial markets regulation and doing the right thing, whilst also keen to pursue a career in Internal Audit, then this opportunity could be just what you’re looking for.
Who we are
TP ICAP is a global firm of professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world’s financial markets, energy and commodities markets.
Our stable of brands make us the world’s largest interdealer broker by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker, as well as the leading provider of credible intelligent market data. Our clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
We are known in the market for our values of Accountability, Adaptability, and Authenticity. Employees are expected to learn, embrace and live the values and principles of our cultural framework in performance of their job duties.
What you can expect
- Working with a high performing and well respected Internal Audit function.
- Seeing first-hand how both the financial markets and risk management operate.
- Exposure to a wide variety of Front Office broking and data businesses as well as support and control functions including; Operations, Technology, Finance, Risk and Compliance.
What we require from you
- You will be a penultimate year student in a full-time study. You will have an expected graduation date between December 2024 to August 2025.
- Have a clear interest in working in Financial Services.
- A passion for working with people, technology and problem-solving.
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Whilst not essential, programming knowledge, including VBA, Python, SQL and/or capability with Excel macros and databases, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
We don’t have a closing date on our adverts. Instead, we will continue to recruit on a rolling basis until we have filled all the available positions. As a result, we would highly recommend submitting your interest as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diversity and inclusion
TP ICAP is committed to diversity and to ensuring that all our colleagues can be their true selves at work. As a business, we will perform better when our people are confident that their individual voice and unique perspective will be heard in every meeting, on every project, every day.
Because of this, we work hard on investing in a workplace culture that is built on respect and appreciation for diversity. A culture that connects our people regardless of their education, ethnicity, gender, ability, age or sexual orientation - so that we can all realise our potential and succeed. You can read more of this and our commitment here: https://tpicap.com/tpicap/diversity-and-inclusion