SEO Outreach Executive/Graduate
Applications for this job are now closed
Responsibilities and Skills
- Build authoritative links and editorial references with journalists, industry relevant publications, bloggers, etc.
- Carry out research to identify link opportunities to hit SEO and client goals.
- Help formulate client outreach and off-page content strategies to build links.
- Create and nurture new relationships with online publications, influencers and journalists.
- Work with the content team to create engaging content to aid in link acquisition goals.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and online mentions
- Ensure all campaigns run in line with the overall SEO strategy.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Experience selling / pitching over the phone preferable but not essential.
- You’re polite but tenacious.
- Creative thinker – confident developing and sharing own ideas.
- Proactive and happy to work independently.
- An understanding and appreciation for SEO.
- Able to work to targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience to efficiently manage your time and understand how to prioritise workload.
DEADLINE 17th March 2021