Consultant Graduate Programme 2021
Due to our substantial growth we are able to offer exciting and challenging careers for graduates within our Professional Services Organisation. Your superior customer service skills alongside your passion to develop your career with an industry market leader will ensure your success within our organisation.
Following your initial training, you will be given the opportunity to implement solutions to help companies realise the value of their most strategic asset — their workforce.
- Follow our Paragon implementation methodology to deliver Workforce Central and Workforce Dimensions to customers
- Assisting the customer with information gathering, testing, understanding the solution and Go-live support (application orientation) during handover of the system
- Consulting customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- Effective communication with customers in a timely, professional manner to ensure delivery success and customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A solid awareness of operating Systems, software applications and communication protocols
- Willingness to travel within the UK, Europe and the Rest of The World to customer sites
- Additional European languages would be a benefit
From recent graduates to experienced professionals, UKG employees thrive in an atmosphere that promotes the sharing of ideas across cultures, generations, and job descriptions. One of our primary goals as a company is to exceed customer expectations. To do that, we need teams of talented, satisfied employees ready to go that extra mile. And to build and nurture those teams, we deliver a challenging environment where people can thrive, a comprehensive benefits package that relieves some of life's worries, and state-of-the-art tools, technologies, and resources that foster product — development.
Our employees are empowered to make decisions at work and to make decisions regarding their work/life balance. Your first decision: would you like to join the UKG team?
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.