E-Commerce Executive Oldham 2023
Are you looking for a new challenge and wanting to further your career in E-Commerce?
Join Ultimate Products (UP) today and watch your career grow to the highest levels at our industry leading, international business.
We are looking for talented and career-driven individuals with transferrable skills and Merchandising experience to join our E-Commerce team and be a part of our rapidly expanding and stable company.
At UP we pride ourselves on providing opportunities to our talented colleagues, with over 50 internal promotions given in the past 2 years with many more available as the company continues its ambitious plans to become a £500 million turnover company in the next 5 years.
In a recent survey, 92% of our employees agreed that their job allows them to utilise their strengths! With structured training, we’re here to support you through every step
What you will be doing
We have different roles available across our expanding E-Commerce Team including Merchandising and Marketing. If you are analytical, enjoy working with numbers and have E-Commerce experience then this role is for you!
- Securing stock for customer provided estimates, monthly distribution of sales and forecasted demand
- Accurately complete the product submission process in line with customer specific set templates.
- Being reactive to identifying trends from the current sales data, making decisions on key strong and poor sellers in relation to secured stock.
- Understanding historical sales data to predict future estimates taking into account trends such as seasonality and market trends
- Participating in online product training sessions with buyers to learn about new products and ranges.
From a spark in Oldham to a global success. We’re the cogs in the retail machine, designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative branded products at the best prices to a mass market. Our brand portfolio includes Salter, Beldray and Progress. Each has a reputation for high quality and on trend design, and they’re faithful household names – some that even your grandparents love.
Ultimate Products has been bringing branded kitchen and laundry products to the market since 1997. Now a public limited company, our annual turnover exceeds £150 million. We’ve established strong working relationships with Internationally recognised retailers, including Tesco, Asda and Primark, filling the shelves of the world’s favourite stores across 38 countries. Despite our continued growth, strong corporate values remain at UP’s core; we are committed to supporting local charities and initiatives to give back to the community that helped build us.
Our people are a key driver to our success and we are proud of creating an environment that enables our colleagues to thrive both professionally and personally, which is why we recently invested £2M in a brand new office at our Oldham headquarters. With newly implemented employee mental health and environmental committees, we are dedicated to empowering our people to have a voice and share their views. We recognise how important it is to recharge, which is why we’ve also introduced complimentary yoga and boxing sessions this year. In a 2022 survey, 84% of our employees said that they would recommend Ultimate Products as a great place to work, a figure that we’re hoping to improve even further in 2023!
Candidates must be ambitious, driven and enthusiastic with an interest in pursuing a career in a leading international business. Application requirements:
- A degree essential at 2:1 or above. All specialisms considered, but an interest in numbers/mathematics is highly desirable
- Minimum 12 months full time work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and confident with a proactive approach to work
- Local to Greater Manchester
We invest in our People
- Structured training from both internal and external providers
- Personal development plans during your career with us and a mentoring programme
- Development programmes including leadership, sales and recognised qualifications
- Ongoing salary reviews as you take on more responsibility and progress your career
- Employee Save As You Earn share save scheme
- Optional salary sacrifice pension contribution of an additional 10% on top of your standard pension contribution
- Multiple nice touch benefits across all areas including large staff discounts on products
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing business that offers job security and career progression
We always strive to do the right things
- New £2M state of the art head office in Oldham
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after your first 12 months
- Access to wellbeing support, including 24-hour access to Employee Assistance Helpline
- Charity, Environmental and ESG committees, created to encourage positive change within the company and our wider community
- Every UP employee is authorised to complete a day of paid charity work volunteering
- High levels of employee satisfaction- Glassdoor rating of 4* and above
September and October 2022 were record breaking months for E-Commerce, so apply now and be a part of the team for their next big milestone!