Project Implementation Manager 2021
You will work closely with the Fulfilment Development Manager in managing multiple projects of up to £1million in spend. There are a number of exciting projects we have up coming and the role holders will be responsible for ensuring these projects land on time and within budget.
This role would be suitable for a recent project management graduate or someone who has finished a Logistics/Supply Chain graduate program. You will be educated to degree level, with an understanding of best practice project management methodologies.
- Engage Operational Leaders / Value Stream/Process Owners & stakeholders to create a value stream / end to end process vision and strategy to which improvement initiatives are aligned to.
- Take a leadership role in the annual business planning process to ensure the appropriate portfolio of value stream / process improvement initiatives are integrated into the plan.
- Bring an external perspective to end to end process / value stream to ensure effective benchmarking to best in class
- Work in collaboration with other key stakeholders to ensure integrated approach to Value Stream Improvement Strategy
- Create Overall Lean Deployment Plan and improvement road map focused on both: Process improvement (metrics) and maturity score
- Ensure alignment & coordination of process improvement initiatives from large scale process transformation through to local CI.
- Ensure the quality delivery of the improvement portfolio with respect to benefits realisation, effective utilisation of the appropriate improvement methodology and sustaining the improvements.
- Act as change agent to instil the Continuous Improvement Culture from FCLT through to front line Colleagues for the business area you support
- You’ll work closely with the senior leadership team and customer to support and implement various projects throughout the site, as well as analyse different scenarios to see how and if they benefit us
- Take information you have gathered and collate into a clear format to present to on-site teams and the customer
- Take responsibility for the assessments, analysis and implementation of initiatives, as well as projects and changes on site
- Support the wider site and network projects and changes
- A highly competitive salary
- Development and progression opportunities
- Bonus potential
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Onsite gym
- On-site discounted restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about projects and operations looking for their next career move. If you're interested to find out more, please apply online.
Please note that the talent acquisition team are managing this vacancy directly, and if successful in securing this role, you may be required to undertake a credit, CIFAS and CRB check.
If you’re a current employee of The Very Group, please apply via Talent Online as an internal applicant.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.