Marketing Executive Dunfermline 2023
Vets Now is the UK’s leading provider of emergency and out-of-hours care for pets. We operate from more than 60 clinics and hospitals across the UK. At Vets Now, we aim to give people and their pets the care and support they deserve at the time they need it most, and every year our emergency vets and vet nurses treat more than 200,000 pets. Together we save pets’ lives.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. Our support Office is based in Dunfermline and this will be a hybrid role where you will be required to travel to the office a few times a month for meetings and project work.
You will be responsible for supporting the development as well as implementation of key campaigns and strategies focused around acquiring and retaining clients. Working closely with the marketing manager you will take responsibility for management of the multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing email channels.
What are the key responsibilities?
In this role you will
- Supports planning and implementation of marketing campaigns across audiences to deliver commercial results and support partner practice operational communications,
- Support the planning, development and implementation of marketing activity for CPD/events across the business.
- Plan, execute and report on multi-channel awareness and direct response campaigns, across audiences.
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to produce print and developing agency briefs. Briefing internal and external teams on campaign requirements, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all signage, literature and touch points remains up to date across our clinics and hospitals and is delivered within our brand guidelines
- Support the senior marketing executive on email activity for multi-channel awareness and direct response campaigns.
- Develop key collaborations across the wider marketing team
- Work with the area directors to deliver and continuously improve partner practice on-boarding, engagement and ongoing operational communications
- Monitor key competitor activity, analytics and attribution activity ensuring we can identify successful channels for delivering on both brand awareness and direct response objectives.
What skills and experience we require
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in brand and direct response marketing across traditional and digital channels
- Successfully contributed to marketing campaigns, particularly email-based comms including copy writing, email build and design, database management and evaluation
- Experience of contributing to multi-channel campaigns and/or led channel activity such as email marketing
- Confident in producing offline marketing materials such as newsletters, posters and experience managing production workflow
- Ability to plan workload and evidence ability to collaborate with a wider marketing team or agency.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as being highly team orientated.
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintaining the tact and diplomacy required in challenging situations.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Can adapt to the changing needs/demands of a business.
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and benefits
- Up to £26,500 annual salary DOE
- 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Pension contributions
- Cash health plan
What can you expect?
- This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday 9-5 with the Marketing team at Vets Now
- This role is a hybrid role where you will work remotely from home with travel to the offer as and when required for team meetings and project work.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Eileen in the Talent Team; email@example.com