Digital Transformation Project Coordinator Telford 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual, with excellent IT ability, to take ownership of our existing digital transformation plan and coordinate its implementation.
You will be instrumental in developing and implementing digital solutions and technologies across the organisation to support business improvements and efficiencies.
The role will be based on a project of up to 12 months and reviewed in line with business need as project milestones are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the existing digital transformation plan and coordinate its implementation
- Support our workforce in maximising their use of existing Office 365 digital solutions such as Excel, Power Bi, Power Forms, Power Apps, SharePoint etc.
- Assist with the development and improvement of digital solutions to compile data from multiple sources to better visualise current systems including the implementation of Power BI dashboards.
- Assist with improving the quality, and cleansing, of data to ensure business decisions are made based on accurate and current information.
- To develop data collection systems using digital forms to reduce human error and duplication of effort and to increase the ease and quality of data analyses including the deployment Power Automate solutions.
- To interrogate data systems to identify business improvement opportunities and to monitor their progress, adoption and efficacy.
- Lead the deployment of new digital apps across the business taking benefit of the ongoing deployment of VINCI Harmony ERP
Knowledge and experience
- A degree from an IT or Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Applications and Windows (including PowerBI and Power Automate)
- Strong data analysis and excel skills
- Experience in developing digital solutions to support business change
- Excellent communication skills: able to interpret requirements, provide information confidently and clearly, simplifying complex data into user-friendly outputs for the end user
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines