Junior Consultant Programme 2021
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. For a new Junior Consultant at Visa, the development resources to blaze your own trail are at your fingertips. We’ll give you the runway to advance and opportunity to impact the world. We promote a culture of continuous learning, preparing you to take on the next challenge. We are a global team of disruptors, innovators and risk-takers. We’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life inside and outside of the office. Whether it’s agile work schedules, wellness programs, networking events, or community service projects, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life integration for everyone.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
As a starter on our new Junior Consultant Program, you will support the VCA Europe team that works transversally across the region (to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. You will support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
To help you succeed, we’ll provide a full training curricular delivered over across a mix of classroom based and digital learning experiences. We’ll progress your business acumen, and support the development of soft skills in networking, executive presence and personal brand. You’ll receive meaningful exposure to senior leaders and social events with your fellow graduates. Our goal is to unleash your full potential with the world of opportunity Visa can offer at your fingertips.
Visa Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- To join our new Junior Consultant program we are looking for fresh university graduates or consultants at the start of their career who may have amassed some work experience already at a consulting or professional services firm.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's level degree
- Able to join our program launch in January 2021
- Strong appetite for learning about technology and customers
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to change the way the world pays
- Creative with a unique point of view and perspective
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners and suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues appropriately
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EU guidelines