Sales Performance Insight Placement Milton Keynes 2024
Do you see your future in sales? In this placement, you will have the opportunity to support and assist the sales development team in driving retailer performance, by utilising a variety of data visualisation tools available within the business.
This role promises to be a varied one involving data gathering, analysis, presentation opportunities and insight into the background behind strategic business decisions. So if you want to learn all things sales with the opportunity to be build working relationships and start your sales network then this is the role for you!
What you could be doing
- You will develop an understanding of key performance indicators in Sales, what drives them to ensure accuracy and consistency in the data that is used
- Work with the sales development team to create data visualisations using tools such as Tableau and Salesforce
- Provide operational support and updates on workload activity, keep stakeholders informed and share regular status updates
- Support the team in developing and producing standardised reporting packs and provide ad hoc data analysis or performance overviews requested
- You will engage with key internal departments such as Brand Management, Customer Service and our New Business Centre to support projects
- Develop meaningful working relationships with all sales colleagues, key stakeholders and retailers in order to provide effective support
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You will be studying towards a Business Management, Economics or Mathematics related degree
- Strong numerical skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication capabilities including telephony
- IT literate with the ability to grasp new systems
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the financial services, automotive and mobility industry
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage.
You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.