Graduate Settlement Analyst London 2024
At Wintermute our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products. We do this by providing liquidity algorithmically across most trading venues in crypto, supporting all major centralized and decentralized trading venues, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and chains.
Wintermute’s customer-facing business includes various OTC products such as electronic trading API and single-dealer platform for a wide range of counterparties from crypto native whales to large traditional finance institutions. Wintermute is also providing liquidity for blockchain projects where we support most of the world’s largest and most prominent launches. In addition to providing the best in class liquidity products, Wintermute is actively participating in the building and development of the blockchain ecosystem through investments from Wintermute Ventures, partnerships and co-development with upcoming protocols and incubation of own projects.
Wintermute is a hyper-growth highly profitable business with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets and trade more than $5B/day. We are backed byLightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance and other top tier investors. We are run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency and meritocracy.
We are looking for a Graduate Settlements Analyst who has a passion and interest in working in the middle office function for one of the leading crypto liquidity providers. The individual must easily adapt to the entrepreneurial, varied and highly dynamic nature of a start-up business.
In this role you will work closely with the Middle Office, Trading, Business Development and Product teams.
- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure they are satisfied with the OTC services that Wintermute provides
- Trade settlement - communicating with trading counterparties to ensure timely and accurate settlements
- Trade reconciliation - ensuring the trades that we agree to settle have the correct trade economics
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer science or another Quantitative Field
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse and work with tabular data - you will be tested.
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Strong interest in working in the middle office function for one of the leading Crypto liquidity providers. Middle Office experience would be a plus.
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage
Please note, we are not considering summer 2024 graduates for this vacancy.