Strategy Insights & Planning Associate Intership London 2024
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you’ll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that’s why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you’ll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people
AtZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems—the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
Strategy insights & planning associate
Strategy Insights & Planning Associate - Interns create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. Interns leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, Interns work on one or more project teams and may apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions. At the end of the internship, interns are evaluated and considered for a full-time employment offer.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
- Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
- Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
- Candidates should be about to enter the final year of a bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
Applications close on 26th November. Please note we hire on a rolling basis.
Perks & benefits
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.