Bright Insights: What Employers Want
We know it's a challenging time at the moment, but we're committed to supporting your career through the uncertainty of COVID-19. The world is a very different place to the one we were living in a month ago. Alongside the worry about family and friends, we know that a lot of our members also are concerned about what impact the current pandemic will have on securing their dream role and what the current graduate recruitment market looks like.
Therefore, we've designed our first-ever virtual event, Bright Insights: What Employers Want, where 12 of our exceptional partner firms will join us to give our members direct insight into their organisations and hear about how they are innovating and designing their internal hiring processes for the foreseeable future.
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear about the current state of graduate recruitment alongside direct insight into 12 world-class firms from a wide range of sectors
- Connect directly with top employers and learn about their adjustments to their businesses, how they minimise disruption to the hiring process and how they are approaching their current internship and graduate recruitment
- Network with clients on our new virtual event platform and build strong connections that can give you a head start in your future applications
- Hear and gain practical tools from careers and networking expert
J. Kelly Hoey on how to continue growing and nurturing your network in these challenging times.
Who can attend?
Any Bright Network members who will be graduating in 2020/2021/2022/2023 or later and have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation.
Key Event Details
We will be using a new digital event technology on the day. When you've been accepted onto the event, you'll get sent a how-to guide and a sign-up link to enter the platform.
- 3:00pm – 3:05pm: Bright Network Welcome
- 3:05pm – 3:15pm: Keynote from careers and networking expert J. Kelly Hoey
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm: Panel session with top employers – Future of Grad Recruitment
- 4:15pm-4:30pm: Break
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm: Virtual networking session
- 5:30pm – 5:45pm: Alumni Success story
- 5:45pm – 6:00pm: Wrap Up + Next Steps
J. Kelly Hoey, Author, Build Your Dream Network
Networking expert, Kelly Hoey is the author and podcast host of Build Your Dream Network. She has been lauded from Forbes (“1 of 5 Women Changing the World of VC/Entrepreneurship”) to Fast Company (“1 of the 25 Smartest Women On Twitter”) to Business Insider (“1 of the 100 Most Influential Tech Women On Twitter”) and Inc. (1 of “10 Most Well-Connected People in New York City's Startup Scene”). Not bad for a former corporate lawyer from Toronto. Kelly resides in New York City; however, she's more often found on Twitter @jkhoey.
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. We highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions about "Bright Insights", we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.