This coming term may be slightly different, but that shouldn’t stop you connecting with employers looking to hire directly from your university. That’s why, we’ve launched the Virtual University Series, bringing top employers and the best advice to you during the autumn term.
Frequently asked questions
Open to everyone in studying at a university in Scotland, the 1.5 hour event is all about hearing from employers and getting the best advice from recruiters. Here’s the agenda:
- 4:00-4:30: Meet the employers – up to 5 employers give information about their roles
- 4:30-5:15: Panel with recruiters – what makes a stand out candidate
- 5:15-5:30: Audience questions and wrap up
We will be joined by ICAEW, BDO, The British Army, HMRC and more firms to be announced closer to the event – they will be from across a range of sectors and this is your chance to meet them virtually in a more intimate environment, while also gaining exclusive insights into submitting excellent applications.
Who’s it for
The event is open to everyone studying at a university in Scotland, including:
- University of Aberdeen
- Abertay University
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow School of Art
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of the Highlands and Islands
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- Robert Gordon University
- Scotland’s Rural College
- University of St Andrews
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University of West of Scotland
It’s completely free but there is a limit on spaces, so we recommend apply early to avoid missing out.
To apply, click on the orange button below and fill in the application form. We’ll then send you a confirmation of your place and keep you in the loop when firms are confirmed.