West Midlands & Wales
This coming term may be slightly different, but that shouldn’t stop you connecting with employers looking to hire directly from your university. That’s why, we’ve launched the Virtual University Series, bringing top employers and the best advice to you during the autumn term.
Frequently asked questions
Open to everyone in studying at a university in the West Midlands & Wales region, the 1.5 hour event is all about hearing from employers and getting the best advice from recruiters. Here’s the agenda:
- 4:00-4:30: Meet the employers – up to 5 employers give information about their roles
- 4:30-5:15: Panel with recruiters – what makes a stand out candidate
- 5:15-5:30: Audience questions and wrap up
We will be joined by ICAEW, BDO, The British Army, HMRC and Henley Business School and more firms to be announced closer to the event – they will be from across a range of sectors and this is your chance to meet them virtually in a more intimate environment, while also gaining exclusive insights into submitting excellent applications.
Who’s it for
The event is open to everyone studying at a university in the West Midlands & Wales region, including:
- Aberystwyth University
- Aston University, Birmingham
- Bangor University
- University of Birmingham
- Birmingham City University
- Cardiff University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Coventry University
- Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- Harper Adams University
- Newman University, Birmingham
- University of South Wales
- Swansea University
- University College Birmingham
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- University of Warwick
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Worcester
It’s completely free but there is a limit on spaces, so we recommend apply early to avoid missing out.
To apply, click on the orange button below and fill in the application form. We’ll then send you a confirmation of your place and keep you in the loop when firms are confirmed.