Putting your best foot forward.
1. Prepare and apply
- We don’t require a cover letter so it’s really important your CV reflects who you are.
- We’re keen to hear about your hobbies, interests, academic achievements, work experience and what you've learnt from them.
2. Online assessments & video interview
- Before completing our cultural appraiser test, be sure to look at our three keys. Think about our culture, pillars, and principles.
- Check out AON’s website for practice online assessments. Work on your speed and accuracy.
- Our tests are timed, so it’s best to find a quiet place where you’re undisturbed and can focus.
- Treat the video interview like an in-person interview. Dress smartly, maintain good eye contact and be concise.
3. Final assessment day
- Research UBS and the business area you’re applying to, don’t just read high-level facts and figures.
- Ask questions at the end of your interview. Don’t rely on assessors to ask follow up questions.
- When giving examples be sure to talk about the outcome and acknowledge if there’s anything you would’ve done differently.