Our annual research report What do graduates want? reveals the career preferences, concerns and preferences of 3,000+ talented undergraduates, breaking down their responses by gender, graduation year, ethnicity and educational background. To access the report click on the link below.
- 49% of those surveyed do not feel or are unsure as to whether university is equipping them for the world of work.
- 90% of 2018 graduates will leave university with some work experience.
- 58% of those surveyed expect to start a graduate job straight after university. 57% are confident about securing a graduate role.
- 41% of current undergraduates believe Brexit will have a negative impact on their job prospects.
- 35% of those surveyed feel that their background has hindered them in an application for either work or academic study.
- 61% of respondents are most likely to apply for graduate roles based in London.
- 88% of those surveyed would reject an offer they had already received for a better one – with 54% citing a more prestigious firm or a more exciting role as the main reasons for doing so.
Download the report
Click the link and fill in the details to get immediate access to our new research report full of the key findings above and much more.