Fountain Court Chambers
A leading and long-established banking and commercial law chambers, located in Middle Temple London, and in Singapore’s financial district. Fountain Court’s members are renowned for their expertise in commercial litigation, and their expertise is consistently recognised in the leading directories. Virtually every member of Chambers is involved in such work on a day-to-day basis. They advise and appear for clients both in the UK and overseas, in all types of business, commerce, finance, and trade-related cases.
Members of Chambers are recognised as leaders in the field of commercial and regulatory disputes, and corporate crime, acting for clients both in the UK and overseas and offering expertise in a wide range of practice areas and modes of dispute resolution. The services we provide include the following:
- Oral advocacy: at the heart of the role of a barrister is advocacy. Members of Fountain Court Chambers appear regularly before the English courts, arbitral tribunals all over the world, and the courts of other jurisdictions;
- Advice on issues arising under English law or the law of other jurisdictions in which members are qualified, as well as strategic advice on handling potential or actual disputes;
- Drafting pleadings, submissions and applications for court and arbitral proceedings;
- Expert witnesses: members of chambers provide written opinions and testify before courts and tribunals on questions of English and other laws;
- Arbitrators: many of our members regularly accept appointments as arbitrators (sole, presiding or co-arbitrators). Members have been appointed by or are members of the panels of the ICC, SIAC, LCIA, HKIAC, AAA and UNCITRAL;
- Mediators: a number of members of Chambers are also CEDR accredited Mediators.