University of York Webinar: Boosting your employability in lockdownBy Bright Network
We are delighted to be hosting a unique webinar in collaboration with Unviersity of York Careers Service. This is aimed at students looking to continue boosting their employability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our skills session will be delivered by City Careers Series author and ex-Freshfields lawyer Jake Schogger, as well as our Campus Membership Manager Shelly O'Gilvie.
In this one hour session, we will cover a variety of topics including:
- The current recruitment landscape
- Five things you can be doing right now to boost your CV
- General application advice and how to avoid common mistakes
- Answering career/firm motivation questions
- Researching firms
- Effectively articulating competencies/experience, including drawing competencies and capabilities from a wide range of experiences
- The importance of resilience and how to demonstrate it
- General tips and insights relating to internships and graduate programmes.
This will be an interactive session with plenty of time for questions, so come prepared!
Reserve your spot today...hurry as spaces are filling fast! Looking forward to having you join us.