Society Partner Series: Acing Virtual Interviews/Assessment CentresBy Bright Network
Virtual interviews and assessment centres have rapidly become the norm, so it’s more important than ever that you learn how this process works and how you can master it. Our careers experts Jake and Ben are here to give you their top insights on how to successfully navigate the different tasks you’ll face during virtual assessment centres. In this session you’ll gain the key skills to tackle these tasks confidently, learn how to maintain professionalism and impress firms (virtually!), as well as boost your overall employability.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Boosting your employability using virtual resources.
- The platforms used for virtual assessment centres.
- Key tips to help you come across as professional during video interviews.
- The potential structure of virtual assessment centres: ice breakers, competency/motivation interviews, group exercises, brainteasers, presentations/case studies, psychometric/e-track tests.
- Resilience and confidence.
This is a free virtual event that you can access from anywhere with a laptop and tablet.
You won’t want to miss out on this session - gain key insights that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.