Bright Network Society Partner Series: How to Impress Leading Employers in ApplicationsBy Bright Network
This session will provide you with a clear guide and top tips for creating a best-in-class application that will impress recruiters and leave a lasting impression. If you’re looking to wow potential employers and create applications that stand out from the crowd, you need to attend this event!
The virtual workshop will be delivered by City Careers Service CEO and founder, and ex-Freshfields lawyer, Jake Schogger, alongside Bright Network’s Campus Manager, Shelly O’Gilvie.
- General application advice and how to avoid common mistakes
- Answering career/firm motivation questions
- Researching firms
- Effectively articulating competencies/experience, including drawing competencies and capabilities from a wide range of previous experiences
- The importance of resilience and how to demonstrate it
- General tips and insights relating to internships and graduate programmes
This will be a virtual, interactive session with plenty of time for questions, so come prepared!
This applications season is going to be fiercely competitive, so put yourself on the right foot and learn how impress leading employers in your Applications by reserving your place at this webinar.