Effectively Answering Application & Interview QuestionsBy Bright Network
We are delighted to be hosting a skills workshop at the University of Leicester, for students who are looking to refine their application and interview skills.
Our skills session will be delivered by City Careers Series author, and Ex Freshfield lawyer, Jake Schogger. In this-hour long workshop, we will cover a variety of topics including:
- General application advice
- Answering career/firm motivation questions
- Researching firms
- Effectively articulating competencies/experience, including drawing competencies and capabilities from a wide range of previous experiences
- Understanding what is meant by commercial awareness and how to prepare for commercial interview questions; and
- General tips and insights relating to internships and graduate programmes
This will be an interactive session so come prepared and Jake will be on hand to answer all your questions. Book your spot today...hurry as spaces are filling fast! Can't wait to see you there.
The event will take place in Bennett Lecture Theatre 8, located on the lower ground floor of the Bennett building (Campus Map).