Leeds Beckett University: Networking and taking advantage of opportunitiesBy Bright Network
Networking is an essential part of securing your dream graduate role, allowing you to build your knowledge of industries and the range of employers and roles within them. As the key applications season approaches, it is more important than ever that you know how to network effectively, taking advantage of every potential opportunity that arises. By joining this event you will be able to develop the skills you need to network confidently and effectively, both online and offline.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- The purpose of networking
- What networking involves (it’s broader than you think!)
- How to build the necessary confidence and resilience to network effectively
- How to effectively approach networking in different contexts
- Practical tips for “in person” networking (including at employer events)
- Practical tips for networking through LinkedIn
- Key benefits of networking
- An insight into how networking in a number of contexts helped Jake Schogger to build a flexible career working with start-ups and freelance clients.
This is a free virtual event that you can access from anywhere with a laptop and tablet.
You won’t want to miss out on this session and gain key insights that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.