Queen Mary, University of London Webinar: How to network confidently and effectively during lockdownBy Bright Network
We are delighted to be hosting a unique webinar in collaboration with Queen Mary, University of London Careers Service. This is session aimed at students looking to continue building their network and making solid connections during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our skills session will be delivered by City Careers Series author and ex-Freshfields lawyer Jake Schogger, as well as our Campus Membership Manager Shelly O'Gilvie.
In this one-hour session, we will cover a variety of topics including:
- The current recruitment landscape
- The purpose of networking
- What networking involves (it's broader than you think!)
- How to build the necessary confidence and resilience to network effectively
- How to effectively approach networking in a digital context
- Practical tips for networking through LinkedIn
- Key benefits of networking
This will be an interactive session with plenty of time for questions, so come prepared!
Reserve your spot today...hurry as spaces are filling fast! Looking forward to having you join us.