University of Kent Business School: Pitching yourself in job interviewsBy Bright Network
Application season is upon us, so what better time to boost your skills and get prepared for your upcoming interviews. Learn how to put your best foot forward with employers, develop the skills you need to succeed through the different stages of the process and know how to navigate an interview to make a positive and lasting impression. Jake and Shelly will be answering all your burning questions, so you can develop the skills you need to become a pro at applications and ultimately land your dream grad job.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- General interview advice and tips on professionalism
- Answering career/firm motivation questions
- Researching firms
- Effectively articulating competencies/experience, including drawing competencies and capabilities from a wide range of previous experiences
- The importance of resilience and how to demonstrate it
- General tips and insights relating to internships and graduate programmes, based on Jake Schogger’s and Shelly O'Gilvie's unique range of career experiences.
This is a free virtual event that you can access from anywhere with a laptop and tablet.
You won’t want to miss out on this session - gain key insights that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.