Webinar: How to stand out at virtual assessment centresBy Bright Network
We are delighted to be hosting a unique webinar in collaboration with Careers Network, University of Birmingham and Transformation West Midlands (UoB, Newman University & University College Birmingham). This is aimed at students looking to continue boosting their employability, tackle virtual assessments and impress leading employers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our skills session will be delivered by City Careers Series author and ex-Freshfields lawyer Jake Schogger, as well as our Campus Membership Manager Shelly O'Gilvie.
- The current recruitment landscape
- Top tips for virtual assessment centres
- Tackling virtual tasks
- Answering career/firm motivation questions
- Effectively articulating competencies/experience, including drawing competencies and capabilities from a wide range of experiences
- The importance of resilience and how to demonstrate it
- General tips and insights relating to internships and graduate programmes.
This will be an interactive session with plenty of time for questions, so come prepared!
Reserve your spot today...hurry as spaces are filling fast! Looking forward to having you join us.