Capital One - Future Black Talent Insight DayBy Capital One
We've teamed up with leading financial services provider Capital One to offer 40 of our brightest Black Heritage members the chance to join us for a one-day virtual event. This unique opportunity will give you the chance to personally meet the Capital One team and gain key insights into the roles in their consulting and technology teams.
There will also be time to talk informally with their representatives and ask any questions which you may have relating to their culture, the application process, or more general questions about their technology-driven approach to credit. This opportunity is not to be missed.
About Capital One
You probably think of Capital One as a credit card provider. But Capital One makes finance human by channelling our business acumen into technology, products, and tools. That's how they help customers find the right products for them and this is what makes Capital One a more inspiring place to launch your career.
Capital One prides itself on hiring the best people, not the same people. Building diverse and inclusive teams is essential to their business. They want to work with top talent; whoever they are, whatever they look like, wherever they come from.
Why should you attend?
- Get an insider view into life at Capital One through the opportunity to network with current associates in our Strategy Analyst and Software teams
- Level up your application skills by attending our case interview or technical skills workshop
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate Black Heritage students graduating in 2022 or 2023 (Postgraduates will also be considered)
- Interested in a career within Software Engineering or Consulting
- Studying a STEM or Economics degree/ post-graduate course
Fun facts about Capital One
- Capital One was founded and is still led by the aptly-named CEO Rich Fairbank
- They have over 50,000 employees worldwide in sites across the UK, USA, Canada, India, and the Philippines
- Their current UK CEO, Lucy Hagues, joined as a graduate in 2005 and worked her way up to lead the UK business, becoming CEO in 2019 (their former UK CEO, Amy Lenander also joined as a graduate) so they place a real emphasis on growing future talent within the business
How to apply?
To secure your spot at this virtual event, just click the apply now button and complete the short application form. Applications for this event are going to be fiercely competitive so we recommend applying as early as possible.