Introduction to a Qualification in Charity Law and GovernanceBy The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland
Whether you are currently working in charity governance or looking to start your career, having a solid understanding of the laws and regulations surrounding charities in England and Wales is essential to successfully performing the role of a governance professional.
Our Charity Law and Governance qualification is suitable for those who are affected by legal regulation and/or have governance responsibilities in registered, exempt or excepted charities. It is also suitable if you are looking to study a charity finance qualification, providing a broader knowledge base to develop your skills and progress your career within the sector.
Here are a few examples of the types of roles you might be able to apply for with a Charity Law and Governance qualification:
- secretary/clerk to the board
- head of finance/finance officer
- head of governance
- company secretary/assistant company secretary
- charity director
The Chartered Governance Institute has been qualifying governance professionals since 1891, and thousands of students have completed their qualifications with us over the years. We know that it is a big decision to take on a qualification and are offering this webinar to help you to find out:
- what our Certificate in Charity Law and Governance qualification entails;
- how attaining a qualification in charity governance will help advance your career;
- what career path you might take as a charity governance professional; and
- what former students say about their experience.