Introduction to ICAEW and the ACA qualificationBy ICAEW
Completing a professional qualification is a long-term career choice. It will stay with you for the duration of your working life, so it’s important that you have all the information you need to make this decision. Our introductory presentations feature representatives from ICAEW enlightening you about the ACA and broadening your general knowledge about the career of an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
At the end of the session, you will know:
- Who we are,
- Why we are the right fit for you,
- How to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant,
- How you can apply,
- Where you can work.
- 26th November 2021 - 10:00 AM
- 1st December 2021 - 4:30 PM
- 3rd December 2021 - 10:00 AM
- 9th December 2021 - 4:30 PM
- 10th January 2022 - 4:30 PM
- 14th January 2022 - 11:00 AM
- 17th January 2022 - 12:00 PM
- 19th January 2022 4:00 PM
IMPORTANT: Sessions are not recorded.