Vodafone Commercial InsightsBy Vodafone
**APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED**
Vodafone is delighted to invite you to their Commercial Insights event this July. This is not your ordinary event - it is aimed at giving you a real world insight within Vodafone and fast track you to secure a place on their graduate scheme for 2018 on the day. They're after bright students, with a strong interest in building a career within a sales or commercial area. Join them at their brand new V-Lab Innovation Centre in Paddington for this exclusive event. What's more, they're looking to offer graduate scheme 2018 places to attendees.
What you can expect
- Learn about Vodafone’s Enterprise business that supports many organisations
- Take part in the innovation challenge on the day to win prizes from Vodafone
- Grow your network and gain insights from current Vodafone graduates, who will be on hand to tell their stories.
Attendees will also be fast tracked on the day and have the opportunity to secure a place on their graduate scheme for 2018.
This is the role you'll be able to secure. Note that the deadline has past making this an amazing opportunity to get fast-track through the process.
The day will be action packed and is intended to not only assess you for Vodafone’s Discover Graduate Programme Opportunities but also to help enable you to drive your career in the commercial arena with some focused activities.
- 10:00 - 10:30 Arrival, reception signup and handing out of badges
- 10:30 - 12:00 Hear about latest developments in technology as well as Vodafone's Discover Graduate Programme. Meet a number of our Enterprise employees in an action packed speed networking session and get your questions answered
- 12:00 - 12:45 Networking Lunch, chance to speak to current grads
- 12:45 - 14:30 Interviews and an exciting business challenge
- 14:30 - 15:00 Closing Ceremony
Find your way
From Paddington Station
Head in the opposite direction to the mainline station concourse and you’ll see a footbridge about 100 metres away, which is accessible from a number of the platforms (platform 8 being one of them). Go up the steps, turn right (left if coming from the Hammersmith & City tube line) and continue along the walkway following the PaddingtonCentral signs. These will lead you left alongside a towpath with the canal on you right. At Starbucks, turn left between two large buildings into Sheldon Square. Head straight on, passing the main PaddingtonCentral grass amphitheatre and shops on your right-hand side. Keep going until you reach Kingdom Street. Vodafone is the large blue building half-way along on your left.
From Bishop’s Bridge
Sheldon Square and Kingdom Street can be accessed directly from Bishop’s Bridge by following the signs to PaddingtonCentral.
From Little Venice
Walk towards Paddington Station along the towpath following the PaddingtonCentral signs.
From Harrow Road
Walk across the new pedestrian bridge alongside the Porteus Road subway and the Travis Perkins Yard into the PaddingtonCentral development, following the signs.
By car or taxi
One of the closest public car parks is the NCP at Colonnades, Porchester Terrace. There is also a nearby Apcoa car park in Bishop’s Bridge Road. Taxi access to PaddingtonCentral is directly off Bishop’s Bridge on Bishop’s Bridge Road. Vodafone has a small number of spaces in the private PaddingtonCentral underground car park, which can be booked in advance for visitors through our concierge.