Office Experience Coordinator
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
AlphaSights is looking for an organized, enthusiastic Office Experience Coordinator to help us run things efficiently in our fast-growing office in Dubai. A successful candidate will embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve goals. Our Office Experience career path offers structured and fast-paced progression for employees that show a high level of determination, hard work and ambition.
- Front of House and reception desk operations responsibilities during hours 9:00am-6:00pm provide optimum hospitality service and professionalism; greet and provide general support to all visitors.
- Maintain office efficiency, including: answering and coordinating incoming calls; procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; processing and sending outbound mail; sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages.
- Maintain efficient inventory system of office supplies, learning materials and kitchen consumables; track accurate par levels for weekly ordering and replenishment while maintaining a cost-effective focus.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, including running errands, providing carrier service, and assisting with the setup, breakdown, and clean-up of company parties and events, including furniture reconfiguration.
- Organize and coordinate all travel arrangements; both domestic and international, with a cost-effective approach; reconcile Operations expense receipts.
- Conduct routine facility inspections, seeking deficiencies with furniture, equipment or appliances and remedying as appropriate.
- Supporting the global Technical Operations team with inventory management, basic troubleshooting and ad hoc requests.
- Supporting Human Resources with employee onboarding and offboarding, culture initiatives and on-the-ground tasks.
- Oversee daily office cleanliness, tidiness and organisation to ensure an aesthetically pleasing and welcoming environment.
- Coordinating with operations vendors and suppliers.
- Supporting global Office Experience initiatives and projects with the wider team.
- Supporting in planning in-house or off-site activities, socials, and celebrations for employee engagement, marketing, and talent attraction; coordinate all details from inception to execution; office catering, food and drink deliveries.
What we're looking for
- 0-1 years of administrative, office management, hospitality, or facilities coordinator experience.
- Proactive, forward-thinker, high energy multi-tasker, and problem-solver with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet and not easily flustered or overwhelmed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the capacity to build positive working relationships across function and seniority level
- The ability to manage ambiguity, a wide variety of stakeholders, conflicting priorities, and high-pressure environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English is essential
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.