AWS HR Leadership Development Program 2022
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon and is the global cloud computing leader. To support our rapid growth, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and motivated people. If you'd like to help us be the best cloud services provider in the industry, this is your chance to make history. AWS HR is looking for dynamic self-starters graduating from MBA and master’s programs in HR or related fields in 2022 to join the AWS HR leadership development program (HRLDP), a rotational experience designed set you on the path to HR leadership roles in AWS.
About the program
The AWS HRLDP develops high-potential MBA and master’s graduates through a three-year rotational program across the AWS HR organization. You will be matched to challenging and high-visibility roles with rotation experiences customized to accelerate your development. You will have the opportunity to work across AWS business lines and functional areas in roles including HR Business Partner (HRBP), Builder Experience Team, Talent & Development, Compensation, Employee Relations, Workforce Planning & Analytics, and Inclusion, Diversity & Equity (ID&E). In these roles, you will drive talent agendas in partnership with senior business leaders and work on strategic programs that tackle critical business priorities. You will receive functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship and sponsorship, and a network of peers, program alumni, and leaders.
- 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA
- Graduating in 2022 from an MBA degree program
- Experience in human resources or related fields and/or knowledge of human resource theory (organizational effectiveness and dynamics, leadership, management theory, etc.)
- Passion for building a career in Human Resources
- Experience working in a global or matrixed organization
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Project/Program Management Skills
- Experience in coaching senior leaders and managers
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and listening skills and the ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization